Thursday, February 17, 2011

New PSN Leaderboard - Updated 2-12-2011

Hey folks this is the new PSN trophy leaderboard. First off many thanks to thelastguy to maintaining the boards for over a year. He has passed the boards on so I will be updating the leaderboards for now.
Please note that if you want to be apart of this leaderboard pleaseregister your PSN ID with yourgamercards.net under the trophy card tab so that I can pull your up to date trophy information automatically
I will try to update the boards every Saturday. If you have any questions please feel free to PM me.
Since GS is blocking my full list,it can be found here
ATTENTION:I will no longer include people in this list that have not been updated for the last 2 months.If you are under level 5 on Gamespot and you have a high count of trophies and platinums I will need to verify your account via PS3. I will send the PSN ID a message asking for your gamespot ID. If I do not receive a reply or the ID sent does not match the one that is posted(shared accounts) I will block all current and future submissions of that PSN ID from now on. Last thing we need is a leaderboard full of fake trophy cards.
Top 10 Platinum Leaders
  1. crabapple87 = 107
  2. CTUDude = 82
  3. cooldust = 80
  4. canana = 78
  5. hiryu3 = 77
  6. yazter = 76
  7. mantovan = 61
  8. SolidTy = 53
  9. jjivey = 51
  10. Gxgear = 39

No comments:

Post a Comment